Know your generator will be ready when you need it
Mobile Link™ is the new cellular remote monitoring system from Generac® that lets you check on your standby generator’s status, or receive timely notifications when something is needed, using your computer, tablet or smartphone. With Mobile Link™, you’ll always know exactly what your generator is doing – or not doing.
How it Works
When the generator experiences a change in status, Mobile Link™ sends an update to StandbyStatus.com, which forwards that information via website, email or text
Affordable. Reliable. Easy.
Mobile Link™’s cellular-based technology offers significant advantages over existing alternatives:
- Lowest cost of any cellular monitoring solution
- Cellular technology provides broad coverage nationwide
- Cellular network self-configuration eliminates complicated set-up and maintenance
- Installs in less than 15 minutes and remarkably easy to use
- OEM design for reliability and accuracy
StandbyStatus.com features a user-friendly dashboard that allows customers to check their generator’s status:
- View current generator status and upcoming maintenance needs
- Remotely set exercise schedule
- Review run and maintenance history
- Get local weather updates
- Change messaging settings
Email or Text Notifications
Get over 40 different notifications including successful exercise, maintenance reminders, change in status, low battery, fault alert and more:
- Get specific, accurate data on the status of your generator
- Select which notifications you wish to receive and when
- Designate up to 4 different accounts to receive email and text notifications
- Opt to send maintenance alerts to your dealer so they can provide professional support.
Mobile Link™ is designed for use with a generator equipped with an LCD display. Mobile Link™ is compatible with most 2008-and-newer air-cooled standby generators and 2010-and-newer
liquid-cooled standby generators from Generac.
NOTE: Please ensure you have cellular service in your area before purchasing.